2-Wire Multiplexer and High Voltage Source
This is a compact circuit board that may be used to for 2-wire resistance test, voltage and current measurement and insulation resistance test.
Either of 2 parts may be selected for 2-wire resistance test using PLC compatible input signals (+24VDC). The selected part is connected to an external multimeter for measurement. Two other PLC compatible inputs select high voltage enable and direct/10 megohm series resistance for insulation resistance (hi pot) testing. Diagnostic LED indicators clearly show the status of the board.
- Resistance, voltage, current and insulation resistance test
- Two external inputs with select
- External multimeter used for measurement
- Internal isolated DC source for +50VDC to +500VDC
- High voltage enable and direct/10 Meg series select
- Manual adjustment for high voltage output
- LCD display with backlight for high voltage
- Diagnostic LED indicators for all inputs
- Transient protection/noise suppression circuitry included
- Fuse protection provided for +24/+500V power supplies
Santa Barbara Automation delivers this board assembled, with schematics, calibration data and traceable certifications.